We're glad YOU are here and hope you enjoy your visit with us. Our desire is that you will be encouraged, that your family will be stronger, and that you will have many pleasant memories and a desire to return! Let us know if you have questions or if we can be of assistance. Policies and procedures are listed below to help you feel comfortable and at ease. 1. Speed limit is 10 MPH. Please do not drive beyond the parking lot without first checking with a staff member. Campers staying in cabins and most tent sites may drive to the meadow, unload, then drive back to the lodge and park there. Please use our second driveway to drive to the meadow. Do not drive on the Lodge pond road. Please do not drive on the Meadow grass.
2. NO SMOKING while on Ranch property.
3. County regulations do not allow individual campfires.
4. Throw trash in cans provided. Use recycling bins when appropriate.
5. Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are prohibited.
6. All behavior, activities, dress, and language must be in keeping with Biblical principles. (Romans 12, 13, 14; I Cor. 13) Please wear modest clothing and swim suits.
7. Swimming is allowed only in the swim pond and only when a CEM lifeguard is on duty.
8. When boating or canoeing, all people must wear life jackets.
9. Observe water safety rules when fishing in the ponds. Do not fish past "NO FISHING" signs at the swim pond. Treat your "too small" catch gently when putting it back so it can grow up to be caught again.
10. Children must be supervised, especially in these hazardous areas: boat dock, irrigation ditch, ponds, near animals.
11. NO PETS.
12. Check the schedule for "Trough" store hours. You can purchase refreshments, shirts, etc.
13. No food or drink inside the cabins or in the lodge living room.
Office Hours: M-F: 9a-4p
Connect with us:
Contact: p: 530-268-0877 | f: 530-268-9077 email us PO Box 1022 Grass Valley, CA 95945