Untalent Night is a time for our families to relax, have fun, and laugh together. Laughter is good for our health and great for bonding. We want to keep all our skits and presentations light, funny, entertaining, and clean. Following are some general guidelines:
1. Untalent only. Let's save the real talent for serious times.
2. Keep all skits and presentations clean—no crudity.
3. No skits that involve the sharing of germs—e.g. sharing the tooth-brushing water at camp.
4. Avoid skits and presentations that glorify things of the world.
5. Parents—please preview your kids' skits.
6. Keep all presentations short—1-3 minutes.
Office Hours: M-F: 9a-4p
Connect with us:
Contact: p: 530-268-0877 | f: 530-268-9077 email us PO Box 1022 Grass Valley, CA 95945