The 2018 Agony Ride is July 27-28 in the Sierra Valley.
Will you consider riding in the Agony Ride this year, and bring a friend with you? We’re shooting for 100 riders, and we’re already one fourth of the way there! Need a little push to get back in the saddle? Be inspired by Agony statistics:
• This is Agony Ride #36.
• Mike Boon has ridden in all 35 Agony Rides.
• The Agony Ride generates over 20% of CEM’s annual operating budget.
• In 2016, the Ride brought in $180,000+, surpassing the previous record by $25,000.
• In 2017, the Ride brought in $194,000+, surpassing the previous record by about $14,000.
• Last year, Jonathan Palmer shattered the record for most money raised by an individual at $13,000+.
• Only 12 women have made the 300 club in Agony history. Will you be the 13th?